
I officially felt the baby moving this morning!!! I'm upstairs at work sorting the mail and all of a sudden I feel this crazzzy vibration in my belly. It even made me say out loud, "what was that?". Rebecca asked me what was wrong and I told her what had just happened and she said that I had just felt the baby move (she has a daughter). I walked away for a minute and sure enough I felt it again! It wasn't a rumbly feeling or anything but just like a little butterfly fluttering its wings (I know, that's what every pregnant woman says, but that's really what it feels like!).
Also, my belly button feels huge! I keep sticking my thumb in it because I can't get over how much it is expanding. I wonder if it will pop out?
Our next prenatal apt. is September 4th.
xxoo
Also, my belly button feels huge! I keep sticking my thumb in it because I can't get over how much it is expanding. I wonder if it will pop out?
Our next prenatal apt. is September 4th.
xxoo