
We had another prenatal apt. this morning.
I GAINED 7 POUNDS THIS MONTH!!! I don't know what happened! If anything, I've been eating BETTER! The Dr. wasn't concerned but I didn't like to hear that - at ALL. I HATE getting on the scale as it is and that was a shocker.
Oh well, I think Ty is gaining weight too!
One reason for the gain may be that I'm measuring two weeks larger! I'm measuring 20cm when at this point I should be 18cm. At this stage, it could mean a variety of things. A big, healthy baby, maybe I have large girl parts, or...twi...twi...twi...I can't say it. Dr. Gunn says that we'll have to wait until the ultrasound to rule out a litter.
We heard one strong little heartbeat pumping away! Seriously, it's the most awesome sound ever. Music to my ears!
The countdown is on now for ultrasound #1. I don't think this day can come fast enough!
We have a touch of the flu. I almost fainted the other day but apparently it is going around. I haven't been sleeping well lately (which means Ty hasn't been sleeping well lately) so I'm hoping this icky feeling will pass soon.
All in all though, life is wonderful.
xxoo
I GAINED 7 POUNDS THIS MONTH!!! I don't know what happened! If anything, I've been eating BETTER! The Dr. wasn't concerned but I didn't like to hear that - at ALL. I HATE getting on the scale as it is and that was a shocker.
Oh well, I think Ty is gaining weight too!
One reason for the gain may be that I'm measuring two weeks larger! I'm measuring 20cm when at this point I should be 18cm. At this stage, it could mean a variety of things. A big, healthy baby, maybe I have large girl parts, or...twi...twi...twi...I can't say it. Dr. Gunn says that we'll have to wait until the ultrasound to rule out a litter.
We heard one strong little heartbeat pumping away! Seriously, it's the most awesome sound ever. Music to my ears!
The countdown is on now for ultrasound #1. I don't think this day can come fast enough!
We have a touch of the flu. I almost fainted the other day but apparently it is going around. I haven't been sleeping well lately (which means Ty hasn't been sleeping well lately) so I'm hoping this icky feeling will pass soon.
All in all though, life is wonderful.
xxoo