
Today is my birthday! I'm celebrating with lemonade! I've had an amazing day.
I had my prenatal apt. this afternoon. Everything is going perfectly! I'm measuring right on schedule, blood pressure is great, weight gain is unknown but apparently not a problem because we don't discuss it - which I love - and Oakley's little heart was pumping away. I go for my glucose test whenever I want but I'll probably hold off on that for a few more weeks. I hear it's torture.
I asked about my anterior placenta in relation to delivery (eeeek) and if it is going to be a problem. Dr. Hamm said that according to my ultrasound there is no cause for concern because it isn't low lying.
I can't believe that after my next prenatal apt. (November 18th) I'll be going every two weeks. Time is really, really, really going by quickly!
We picked out our nursery color and hope to start painting soon!
I did a "Secret Stork" exchange with a pregnancy group I belong to (pregnancyweekly.com). I've actually been a member of the "community" since 2006 when I was first pregnant. I would recommend this site to anyone who plans of having a baby. It's amazing support and nice to go through your pregnancy with a bunch of ladies who are going through everything you are! There is a "Birth Board" for every month of pregnancy - I belong to the January 2009 group and they are wonderful (apparently some boards bicker). I sent my gift to the Mom-to-be that I was given (she lives in Ohio) yesterday and I'm excited to hear what she thinks of it.
We're going out for supper tonight and I don't know what I'm craving. Heartburn has decided to kick in over the last week and it's not fun at all.
I hope everyone is doing well!
xxoo