Thursday, January 1, 2009

35 Weeks


Our apt. on Tuesday went very well.

Dr. Hamm believes that Oakley weighs 6 pounds and he is estimating she'll weigh 7.5 pounds at birth!

Her heartbeat was perfect and she is still positioned head down. Before my weigh in I told them I ate lots of turkey over the holidays so not to scold me! They didn't say anything - they're wonderful about that! My weight and blood pressure are fine - well, in pregnancy terms. My legs are still acting up but it's mostly during the night. I took advantage of a prenatal massage at the spa but it didn't do much help. It's to the point where it is impossible to roll over!

Our next apt. is on January 6th - I'm going every week now until she is born!

Happy New Year everyone - may this be the best one yet.
xxoo