

Well, we're having a baby!
I thought I would wait a little while before I started our blog but everything seems to be going perfectly so I didn't want to wait any longer.
Our second prenatal apt. is tomorrow. Hopefully we'll be able to hear the heartbeat.
Our first ultrasound is September 23, 2008. We haven't decided yet if we want to know the sex at this apt. or wait until the 26th which is when we have our 3D ultrasound in Halifax. They may not even want to tell us in Kentville so we might not be able to find out until Halifax anyway.
We've decided on our names already!
Our name for a baby girl: Oakley Prime Yeaton.
Our name for a baby boy: Jax Prime Yeaton.
Everyone seems to think we're having a boy! I don't have any "feelings" towards one or the other. We'll have to wait and see...
So, here are my first belly shots at 14w6d! My poor little butterfly is going to be an eagle by the end of this pregnancy.
xxoo
xxoo