

We had our second prenatal apt. this afternoon. My lab work all came back fine, bp is fine, and baby is growing too!
Annnnnd...we got to hear the heartbeat!!! It was the most amazing sound I have ever heard. Dr. Gunn said that sometimes you can't hear it because of how the baby is positioned but he was able to find it for us (it brought tears to my eyes).
Speaking of bringing tears to my eyes, so did the scale! I've got to say goodbye to those Skor Blizzards that the baby keeps making me eat...
xxoo
Annnnnd...we got to hear the heartbeat!!! It was the most amazing sound I have ever heard. Dr. Gunn said that sometimes you can't hear it because of how the baby is positioned but he was able to find it for us (it brought tears to my eyes).
Speaking of bringing tears to my eyes, so did the scale! I've got to say goodbye to those Skor Blizzards that the baby keeps making me eat...
xxoo